Participating in Jeans for Justice is easy!
How it works:
- Advertise Jeans for Justice in advance by email, on your organization’s intranet or any way that works for you!
- During Celebrate Pro Bono Week (or any day/week that works for you), October 25-31, 2015, collect donations of $5 or more from each participant and provide them with identifying stickers to wear on the day they wear their jeans. Click here to access the template (uses Avery 5160 template). Create a flyer for your office.
- Donations will be used to support Kansas Legal Services through the Kansas Bar Foundation.
How to donate
- Online Contributions: Click on "Donate Now”
- Checks: Make checks payable to "Kansas Bar Foundation,” including Jeans for Justice in the memo line
Mail checks to:
- Kansas Bar Foundation
Attn: Anne Woods
1200 SW Harrison St.
Topeka, KS 66612-1806
Here are a few KBA members found sporting denim at the July 26, 2013, barbeque in Wichita. Celebrate Pro Bono During October
Send your Jeans for Justice photos to Anne Woods (firstname.lastname@example.org) to include in the Jeans for Justice Week gallery.
(KBA Journal, October 2013)