These program materials were originally used at the 2013 Criminal Law CLE held on May 17, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- What You Didn't Want to Know About the Kansas Drug Stamp Tax
- The Current State of Jessica's Law in Kansas
- High Crimes: Understanding the Role of Substance Abuse in Criminal Behavior to Better Serve Your Clients
- American Gulag-Drug Penalties and Punishments in America
- How Far Is Too Far in Fighting DUI?
- Is the Canary Still Alive? Ethical Issues and Scenarios for Criminal Defense Practitioners in Today's World
To see the full topic descriptions and to view information regarding the presenters see the brochure.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.