These program materials were originally used at the 2013 KBA Oil & Gas Conference CLE held on March 8, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- Curing Title Defects in the Courtroom: Using Judicial Remedies to Resolve Title Issues
- Big Oil & Gas Cos. Want to Bring Texas Law to Kansas
- Environmental Stoppers? EPA, KDHE, KCC and Unhappy Neighbors Confront Expansion of Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- Water and Oil do Mix: Legal Issues with Water Resources and Hydraulic Fracturing
- Current Areas of Emphasis in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Wind Farms, Easements and Oil and Gas Leases - Accommodate or Litigate?
- Vexatious Title Problems
To see the full topic descriptions and to view information regarding the presenters see the brochure.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.