These program materials were originally used at the 2013 Family Law Institute held on April 26, 2013. The materials cover the following topics:
- The Basic Business of Divorce: Business Valuations and Family Tax Law from the Accountant's Perspective
- How Do You Know What You Say You Know? A Family Lawyer's Guide to Examining Mental Health Experts
- Crisis and Confusion, Legal Developments in Family Law for Kansas LGBT Persons
- Who's Your Daddy?
- Family Legislative & Case law Update
- The Ethics of Cloud Technology
To see the full topic descriptions and to view information regarding the presenters see the brochure.
Please Note: These materials are a downloadable pdf. Once your purchase is complete, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the materials.